Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting the Brau Art site. Please use this section for information about the terms and conditions that govern your use of the site.
Contract For Sale
These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products by you from www.brauart.com and you should read them carefully. We may vary these terms from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
- Order: You can submit an order for products by completing the details required on the order summary page and clicking the order button. We are under no obligation to accept your order, but would normally do so where the product is available, the order reflects current pricing and your credit card/debit card or PayPal payment is approved by PayPal or your credit card/debit card company.
- The display of any product on our website is in no way an offer by us to sell to you. It is your response that is the offer. Accordingly, we are not liable to sell you any product that might be quoted at a price lower than that meant by us.
- Acceptance of order: We will acknowledge your offer to purchase our products via an order confirmation email which will be received shortly after you placed your order. Acceptance of your order will occur on completion of despatch, for which you will receive an email. At that point a binding agreement between us will be in place on these terms and conditions*. If we do not accept your order for any reason we will email you to advise you of the change.
- *but subject to our right to withdraw such acceptance where your offer relates to goods that have been priced below that which we intended and/or where discounts have been applied or used in error.
- Delivery: We make every effort to deliver all products within Germany within five working days of acceptance of your order. Where this is not possible, we or our couriers will notify you and, unless we state otherwise, ensure that your products are delivered within 30 days from acceptance, provided the address is within the EU. This may not apply in respect of deliveries outside of the EU. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you in the order. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. Ownership of the products shall pass to you once we have received payment in full.
- Payment: Delivery will be charged at checkout and you can select your preferred delivery option. We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. As we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide via such link. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know. We will not charge you for these products and will refund any amounts already paid (if any) by way of a credit to your credit card/ debit card or PayPal account.
Cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You have the right to cancel any order that you make with us online or over the phone within 14 days without any reason. Cancellation will result in a full refund including the cost of delivery. However, return postage costs will be born by the purchaser. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire or, if the order is a gift to be delivered to a third party, the day on which the third party specified by you in the order acquires, physical possession of the goods that you have ordered (the ‘Cancellation Deadline’);
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your order by sending a clear statement either by e-mail to our Customer Care Team at beerinfo(at)brau-art.com; or in writing to
Inhaber Mathias Krämer
Effect of Cancellation
If you cancel an order, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you in respect of that order including the costs of delivery up to 14 days, however, return postage costs remain the consumer's liability. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied; or
- (if earlier), 14 days after the day you provide evidence to us that you have returned the goods; or
- If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel the order.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them until they are returned. You must send the goods back to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of your order.
We may make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss of value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (i.e. in excess of what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods).
We aim to keep all products in stock, however, due to the nature of this business it is inevitable that we may be out of stock on some items due to supply chain issues and demand. When items become out of stock, this will be clearly marked on the site. On the rare occasion you have taken a product to check out which is no longer in stock, we will email you to inform you of this and give you three options:
- To wait for the item to become available and process the order at that time (timelines will be given).
- To choose an alternative product that is in stock and priced the same as your order for immediate dispatch.
- Cancel your order and we will issue a full refund.
Any contracts or agreements formed between yourself and BrauArt through this website shall be governed and construed according to German law and any disputes or proceedings shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the German courts.
We will do everything possible to ensure that you can be confident of making a secure, risk-free purchase from us, but in the unlikely event that you are unhappy in any way with our service or products, please contact us immediately and we will attempt to put things right or arrange for a return.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of these web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes by Brau Art.
You are not permitted to copy, download, store (in any medium), adapt or change in any way the content or images contained within the web pages of brau-art.com for any reason whatsoever without the prior written permission from BrauArt
The ® sign means BrauArt is a registered trademark, as such anyone attempting to sell or pass off under this brand name whether intentionally or otherwise will be subject to legal proceedings being issued against them.
All designs are protected by design rights and copying or imitation of designs will not be tolerated and acted upon swiftly by the appropriate legal channel.